- Zoho Creator March Updates
- Vertical subforms and form drafts are both great new features.
- File Upload Field Now Supported in Subforms
- It is great seeing all the love Zoho CRM is getting this year with yet another nice new feature.
- Wizards Are Now Supported In Portals
- This definitely helps out with the portal UI, especially with longer forms.
- Zoho Meeting March Updates
- Some minor enhancements and updates this month, including an improved dashboard.
- Minor Changes To Lookup Field Column Headers
- Backup file field ID names were updated for consistency.
- More CRM Early Access Features
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
- Guided selling, and from what we’ve seen, they’ve done a very nice job on this feature.
- This still needs some work as far as web tracking is concerned, but it does do an exceptional job of tracking within the Zohoverse.
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
- Zoho CRM List View UI Enhancements
- Kudos to Zoho on these. Not major, but still some very nice QOL enhancements.
- Zoho Lens Adds AR Comments
- Definitely a feature you’d want for remote assistance.
- Zoho Sheet Adds 6 New Functions
- Some new functions that are based on the LAMBDA function released back in 2021.
- Zoho Payroll March Updates
- We’ve been hearing great things from people using Payroll, and some more key features were added in the batch of updates.
- Introducing the Zoho Voice desktop app for Mac and PC
- Now, if Zoho Voice would bring down its pricing to match competitors.
- Zoho PageSense FREE 3-Month Trial
- Zoho’s response to the sunset of Google Optimize, which is really just merged into the latest versions of Google Analytics.
- Zoho Social March Updates
- Cross-brand posting and the eWidget for Zoho Mail are worth checking out.
Implementation of the Week
- Sending Embedded Loom Videos via CRM Formula Field
- In this implementation, our goal was to create a way for our client to send emails via CRM that included custom Loom videos embedded within them
- Rather than just the link to the Loom video, our goal was to have it playable within the email itself
- To accomplish this, we provided a URL field in the CRM for the user to add their Loom video
- That URL field is referenced in a formula field that wraps the URL with the proper formatting to match the embed code
- Then, we use this formula field in email templates, and it will output the embedded thumbnail of the video directly into the body of the email
Code Share of the Week
- Chat GPT Message Handler for Zoho Cliq Bot
- This code snippet is adapted from the Zoho Help article from the Cliq team.
- The edit we made for the Zenatta installation is in the case of an error code returned by the Chat GPT bot, we have the Chat GPT error message return to the Cliq user, rather than a hard-coded statement of “I don’t have any knowledge in this. Please ask me something else”. This way if there is an error, you can have a better idea of what caused it.
This Week’s Read
- What Is a Customer Profitability Analysis? How to Make Your Business More Efficient, By Jay Fuchs
- Not all customers are the same. A great article covering all the core analytics you would want to look at to do a Customer Profitability Analysis. Knowing these things ahead of time can help identify who’s the right fit for your business.
New On Zenatta
- Keller Williams Heritage – Case Study
- Huge shoutout to everyone at the Keller Williams Heritage team in San Antonio for allowing us to share their Zoho journey with us.
- SMS For Zoho CRM by MessageMedia
- And in case you missed it, we had a full product overview webinar this week with MessageMedia’s President Doug Rubingh & Manager of Solutions Ryan Longenecker.
Application/Pick Of The Week
- And following the webinar theme, use this special link to save on your first few months of SMS for Zoho CRM by MessageMedia.
Tips and Tricks
- Configuring a ChatGPT Bot in Zoho Cliq
- As requested by popular demand, Greg walks you through how to configure ChatGPT as a bot in Zoho Cliq.