- Want to become a certified Canvas designer?
- You can officially put your CRM artistic creativity to the test and join the #CRMexp.
- New Zdialer for Zoho Voice
- Improve your calling experience with this latest browser extension.
- Zoho Meeting November Updates
- Another batch of continuous improvements this month including adding a co-host and public sharing of meeting recordings.
- Zoho Expense Autoscan available for all users
- Free users can now scan up to 20 receipts per month.
- Qntrl is now HIPAA Compliant
- Another one joins the ranks.
- Zoho Desk Attachment Improvement To Android App
- One of those things you’d think was already a thing.
- Zoho Mail October Updates
- This past month’s updates included improvements to views, sorting features, and more.
- Zoho Desk October Community Digest
- A pretty quiet month for Desk but a few enhancements in case you missed it.
- Zoho Backstage October Updates
- New attendees profile tab, different ways to attend a hybrid event, and other enhancements.
- Zoho Writer October Updates
- Zoho Writer got some big updates this last batch including a new auto-detect PDF importer.
Implementation of the Week
- Phone Number Format Standardization via Zenatta’s first Zoho plug-in
- Phone number formatting can be a thorn in many of our clients side, as customer or employee entry of these values can differ greatly
- Using Zoho’s Developer platform, our team created a plug-in that will deploy workflows and custom functions automatically to a client’s CRM instance
- This plug-in allows the user to specify what phone number format they would prefer when they are configuring the plugin
- Once the phone number is defined, the system uses regex expressions to standardize all phone numbers upon initial fill, or future updates
This Weeks Read
- The Top 5 B2C Marketing Trends of 2022 by Martina Bretous
- According to HubSpot, it looks like short-form videos are going to be the top trend for marketing in 2022. It also appears that audio formats such as podcasts will be making a big comeback.
New Blogs, Videos, and Resource Guides
- There are a TON of things to consider when creating a Google AdWord Campaign.
- Asking yourself the right questions along the way can make a big difference in the end.
Application / Plug-In of the Week
- SMS Smooth Messenger: SMS, MMS, and Whatsapp for Zoho CRM powered by Twilio
- We covered this before, here is the new improved rebranded version of it.
- Key Features:
- Intuitive iMessage style interface that your team will instantly understand how to use
- Instant reply notifications on your computer and on your smartphone
- Bulk messaging campaigns to thousands of leads/contacts (works with custom modules too)
- Powerful automation: drip SMS, appointment reminders, autoresponders
- Bonus App this week by the same developer:
Tips and Tricks
- Here are three video tutorials for Zoho CRM:
- Getting started with Workflows
- Learn how to create a workflow along with some key points.
- How to rename predefined Module Fields via translations
- Here is how you change those fields you thought you couldn’t rename. This one even took us a while to figure out.
- And organizing your Fields inside your Modules
- The default layout is very unorganized. Here is our recommendation for organizing your modules.
- Getting started with Workflows