This guide by Zoho covers a handful of different scenarios of how having a multichannel line of communication can benefit your business. Also, how not having a multichannel CRM can hurt your business. Though every business model is different it doesn’t hurt to explore the different options out there, staying one step ahead of your competitors.
Although live chat can seem like a pretty inconspicuous part of a website, it holds enormous potential to improve sales and the customer experience. Customers don’t have to be put on hold or wait religiously for a representative to call them back. In addition, live chat cuts down on cost and helps put you one step above the competition, in the customer’s eyes.
Here is the table of contents for this guide:
- Communication: The essence of business
- A cautionary tale!
- Emails. Old but still going strong.
- Hello from the other side.
- Your customers are on social media. Are you?
- Why wait, when you can live chat?
- Sometimes it’s better to meet prospects and customers in-person.
- A CRM that covers all your communication bases.
- Getting started
Not finding what you are looking for in regards to Zoho CRM? Drop us a line and we would be happy to see what we can do to fill that gap!
For more guides on Zoho CRM Click Here.
Are you looking to give Zoho CRM a try? Here is a free trial to see if it is a fit for your business.