- Zoho Meeting Updates
- New dial-in and toll-free numbers
- Conference details in invitation emails
- Control over automated webinar emails
- Zoho Cliq’s new integration with Zoho Projects
- You can now pull Project Data into Cliq.
- Zoho Recruit’s Reporting Hierarchy
- Zoho Recruit now enables you to assign reporting managers to the users in your organization for efficient record accessibility and data sharing.
- Zoho Books Updates
- Set Validation Rules for Estimates
- Exclusive Inbox for Expense Receipts
- Multiple Values for a Custom Field
- Import Taxes (For US edition only)
- Associate Projects to Line Items
- Updates to CRM History Tracking
- Great for reporting. Check out the link for a detailed how-to.
- Voice and Video chat in Zoho Assist Coming Soon
- No link for this, but it will be a great addition to Zoho Assist.
- Google’s new Currents app is its enterprise replacement for Google+
- It’s like Zoho Cliq and Zoho Connect had a baby. If they did, would they name the baby GoHo?
- Google Hangout live captions
- Just like on TV.
This Weeks Read
- Lead Generation: A Beginner’s Guide to Generating Business Leads the Inbound Way
- A twenty-minute read, and worth every minute.
Plug-In of the Week
- Gmail Label Sharing
- Folder sharing in Gmail. Very cool extension.
Tips and Tricks
- Fill Out Fields In A Zoho Writer Document Using Zoho Forms
- A nice way to complete documents using Zoho Forms.