- Zoho Ramps Up Global Assistance Efforts with New Vertical Relief Plan
- Zoho “…is introducing its Vertical Relief Plan (VRP) comprised of programs and tools to assist businesses and organizations in need across three verticals severely impacted by the crisis: Education, Non-Profit & Government, and Retail.”
- Analytics Updates
- This update allows for Smart Data Alerts via Slack, Microsoft Teams, and by a Webhook
- Zoho CRM Date Preferences
- Users will be able to edit the format in which the date is displayed according to their preference.
- Zoho People Covid-19 Resource Hub is Live
- This is a compilation of Zoho blogs and infographics that offer insights on remote workforce management.
- SalesIQ now has Leadberry Integration
- This gives you the ability to view information about the visitor’s company when they land on your website by analyzing their email and domains.
- Hopefully, Dingleberry integration will follow soon.
- Zoho Show is now integrated with Google Drive
- The integration allows you to create, import, and store Zoho Show presentations in Google Drive.
- WorkDrive adds a “Share with Anyone” option
- Users can view and download when using this setting.
- Zoho Campaigns is rolling out “Virtual Community Meetups” in May
- These are all city by city, even though they are all virtual. I’m gonna crash the Denver meet-up. Just to be a rebel. I need to find my Elway jersey so I will fit in.
- Join our Peloton Group
- Do you have a Peloton? Join our group of CRM Show Listeners with our #CRMZEN tag.
Notable Mobile Updates
- Zoho One Mobile App
- You can now manage departments from the app.
- Zoho Streams for Zoho Mail
- A revamped application with a new UI and UX.
Implementation of the Week
- Automated Lead Conversion in Zoho CRM when Qualification is complete
- Custom fields added to lead to store information used for lead qualification
- On fill of all qualification fields, check values against set criteria
- If criteria are met, convert the lead. If criteria are not met, mark the lead as “Not Qualified”
This Weeks Reads
- 7 amazing marketing stacks from Cisco, Infutor, Juniper Networks, Philips, Poly, Sargento, and USPS – by Scott Brinker from his Blog
- Another great look at some leading companies MarTech stacks.
- Zenatta Blogs
New Zenatta YouTube Videos
- Zoho CRM Automation 101: Task Dependencies
- Defining Contact Roles via Deluge Script in Zoho CRM
- Zoho Analytics Overview and Best Practices
New Resource Guides
Application / Plug-In of the Week
- Twilio Auto Dialer and CRM Helper
- A Google Chrome Extension
- An amazing application, this Twilio Softphone allows you to make Twilio VoIP calls, supports, Twilio SMS, and has really nice Zoho Integration. It is a winner.
- Here are the details
- A Google Chrome Extension
Tips and Tricks
- Zoho CRM Automation 101: Email Templates
- In this video, we show you how to create, send, and track email communications using Zoho CRM’s Email Template Feature.