- Zoho FSM Officially Launches
- Finally, it is out of beta, with app extensions ready to go. This will not be included with Zoho One.
- Zoho Analytics Updates – August’23
- Nothing crazy this month, mainly QOL of life features and enhancements.
- Zia Integration with Open AI for CRM
- You can now use ChatGPT within CRM through Zia.
- Zoho CRM Introduces Profile-Based Home Pages Sharing
- Before this update, you could only assign one profile-based home page. Now you have up to 10 custom home pages.
- Zoho Mail Mobile Adds SecurePass Email Support
- Support for this feature is now available for mobile versions of Zoho Mail.
- Kaizen Celebrates 100 Posts
- “Continues Improvements” Zoho’s developer community celebrates its 100th post.
- Zoho Meeting Adds New Files Tab
- Share files associated with your meeting now in one location.
- Zoho Desk Monthly Round-up – July’23
- In case you missed it, here is everything that happened last month with Zoho Desk.
- Zoho CRM Community Digest – July’23
- And CRM.
- Bigin iOS App Update To Organization Details
- Lastly, wrapping up this week’s news, you can now edit your organization’s details directly in Bigin iOS.
Implementation of the Week
- Automated File Management as Component of CRM Cases Workflows
- In this implementation, we’re working in the CRM Cases module where records are created via a Zoho Form integration
- These cases represent specific service requests placed to our client
- These service requests oftentimes contain video/photo attachments provided by the customer
- Natively, these attachments are added to the Attachments related list on the CRM Case
- However, our client is a heavy user of ZWorkDrive to avoid paying the high costs for additional CRM file storage
- To solve for this, we set up a custom function that runs after Case creation
- This function searches the related Account for a WorkDrive Folder URL created specifically for that Account
- The files will be placed in a subfolder for that Case within the Account-specific folder
- Lastly, the files are linked back to the case for easy access, and the CRM attachments are deleted to not inflate storage amounts.
Code Share of the Week
- Update CRM Deals with CallRail Data
- CallRail is a call tracking tool that provides UTM data on leads that call your business.
- This snippet is used in connection with Zoho Flow and Zoho Analytics to move that data from CallRail to Zoho CRM.
- The basic idea is a Zoho Flow that triggers on a CallRail webhook payload and adds it to an analytics table. Then a pivot table shows only data rows that are not synced to the CRM.
This Week’s Read
- AI’s transformative impact on business intelligence and its role in predictive analytics
- This week’s read comes from the Zoho Blog about their take on utilizing AI/Zia and integrating it with BI to extract insights.
New On Zenatta
- Zenatta Blogs
- Telephony Solutions For Zoho
- In case you missed it, last week, we did our monthly webinar on telephony solutions for Zoho. Here is a complete write-up along with the video.
- Telephony Solutions For Zoho
Tips and Tricks
- Understanding Lookup Fields In Zoho Creator
- This week’s tip is a foundational walk-through of Lookup Fields in Zoho Creator.