- Zoho’s 2022 Year In Reviews
- Zoho Learn 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Social 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Recruit 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Connect 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Sign 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Analytics 2022 Year In Review
- SalesIQ 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Projects 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho People 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Writer 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Notebook 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Workdrive 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Meeting 2022 Year In Review
- Zoho Workerly 2022 Year In Review
- Sprints Android App Now Supports Epic Module
- Now supporting the Epic module to better organize your stories within the Zoho Sprints Android app.
- Zoho Mail Android App Now Has Advanced Search
- Searching mail is much easier with the new advanced search feature.
- Zoho Employee Trying To Avoid Pothole Dies In Tragic Accident
- Zoho engineer victim in tragic pothole accident.
- Zoho Backstage What’s New In Dec 2022
- Big improvements were made to image management on the backend, making it easier to bulk upload or download.
- Zoho Invoice Advanced Customization Options In Templates
- Spruce up the look and feel of your boring invoices with new background images and colors.
- Create Data Pipelines To Zoho CRM
- Still in beta, but get ready to use this update to export from dataprep to CRM.
- Introducing Instagram Direct Messages In Zoho Desk Social Module
- A convenient way to group customer interactions all in one place.
- ZeptoMail’s New Look
- A couple of cool new features to look out for, including, auto suppression and the new Bubble.io integration.
- Zoho Creator 2023 Release Projection 1
- A proper roadmap of all the new updates coming to Creator! Quite a few new exciting features with one of the biggest being the revamped Deluge editor!
Implementation of the Week
- ZCRM Scheduled Function for Renewing Services Management
- In this implementation, our goal was to automate the renewal process for ongoing services our client manages
- The first step was to implement a scheduled function that checks daily for auto-renewing services where the existing Renewal Date is today
- The function then reads the renewal cycle (3, 6, or 12 months) to determine the next upcoming Renewal Date to overwrite the value
- This date update can then be consistently used for automated notifications to the customer about upcoming charges and changes based on the specific renewing service
Code Share of the Week
- Attach a File to a Zoho Books Estimate
- This code share was actually gifted to us by the Zoho Books support team. We needed to be able to attach a file to an Estimate so that the document would be sent with the Estimate Email Template.
- In this code, we have a link to a file and use the invokeurl task to temporarily download it into Zoho’s Deluge cloud server.
- The key component is the setParamName function, which set the file’s metadata to what the Zoho Books server is expecting to see.
This Week’s Read
- Iterate, Don’t Fail
- It’s best to start high level and slowly make changes along the way, check out this insightful read by Denis Pombriant.
New On Zenatta
- Zenatta Blogs
- New Year New Resume
- If you are looking to start a new position in the new year, check out this article for some tips and tricks when creating your resume.
- Zenatta 2022 Year In Review
- We couldn’t be more appreciative of all the support we’ve received over the last year. Here’s to all our accomplishments and more to come in 2023!
- New Year New Resume
Tips and Tricks
- Using “Field Alias” To Prefill A Zoho Form
- A quick run-through of setting up field alias’, as well as creating a link to pull in data on a contact-by-contact basis.