- Zoho Officially Launches Marketing Plus Bundle
- This bundle has been available since last year but is now “officially” launched with a very entertaining ad video worth the watch.
- New Features Added To Analytics in May Updates
- A bunch of minor and “why not” updates in this month’s batch.
- Zoho Show Can Now Translate Any Published Presentation
- We will be testing this out over the week, nice QOL feature for those needing to translate something to present on the fly.
- Zoho CRM Adds Call Bar
- This we believe is just for their telephony tool which is built on top of Twilio.
- Update to Sorting Order of Picklist Values
- Great and useful new feature that now allows you to set a default sorting view for a custom view or report.
- Shifts Adds the Ability to Create Jobs Directly in the Module
- Nice little update cleaning up the overall process of assigning someone a job.
- Zia Adds Direct Feedback Option
- We should all use this to help Zoho better train its AI.
- Text Password Depreciation For Bigin’s Gmail Connector
- This is more of a PSA from Zoho and we assume to see this announcement for other Apps in the near future.
- Zoho Docs To Be Discontinued November 15, 2022
- RIP Docs. This has been coming for some time, if you haven’t migrated to WorkDrive yet, the whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours.
Implementation of the Week
- Zoho CRM – Multi-Pipeline Automations for Upsell Opportunities
- For companies with multiple products/services, multiple Deal Pipelines can be created to track sales processes for each product/service
- Oftentimes, winning a Deal for a given product/service indicates that the Customer may be a good fit for a secondary product/service
- In this implementation, we set up a function to auto-generate a second Deal in a new pipeline upon winning a previous Deal
- This new Deal is assigned via round-robin to the specific sales team for this product/service type and carries over necessary information for the hand-off to the new team
Code Share of the Week
- Getting Merge Fields for a Mail Merge Document
- If you are merging a writer document via deluge, you need to query all of the merge fields in the document in order to map the necessary data in the merge API call.
- Basic Proposal Generation Using Deluge
- A couple of months ago we released a video on 7 workflow automations, here is the code mentioned for the WorkDrive automation.
This Weeks Read
- Relationship Marketing and the Art of the Post-Purchase Marketing Funnel
- A quicker read this week, but a good one from Destination CRM taking a look at keeping the relationship going with your customers after the sale.
New On Zenatta
- Zenatta Blogs
- Why Prototype?
- Because it saves you from a ton of pain and suffering at the end of the day. And in the design world, it can also save you a lot of money as well.
- Why Prototype?
Application / Plug-In of the Week
- A few of our clients use this tool to track the overall health and quality of their websites and campaigns. Though it is a bit more expensive than most tools, the reporting and data it gives you are hands down one of the best.
Tips and Tricks
- Zoho Forms – Everything You Need To Know
- Another monster tip this week from the team! Tyler this week essentially did a mini-webinar of his own doing a full product tutorial of Zoho Forms.