- Zoho Launches A School for Graduate Studies
- A new program for young college grads that want to start a career with Zoho.
- Zoho CRM Tasks, Calls, and Meeting Modules Revamp
- We aren’t particularly thrilled about this update.
- Zoho Workerly Adds Bulk Shifts Delete
- This falls into we thought this was a thing bucket, but nonetheless a great feature to have.
- Zoho Writer Enhances Drawing Editor
- The office team never takes a break, another nice addition to Writer.
- Zoho Sheet Adds New Grouping Feature
- Really slick new feature allowing better organization of spreadsheets.
- Zoho Workerly Introduces Geo-Fencing
- Big brother is watching you.
- Zoho Invoice Gets 9 New Extensions
- Not an application talked about much for extensions but all of these are great.
- Zoho Backstage December 2021 Updates
- Expo on-air is officially live now.
- Zoho Invoice 2021 Year in Review
- And in case you forgot, it is free, forever!
- Zoho Expense 2021 Year in Review
- We don’t talk about Expense much but it is an excellent application and a solid year of updates.
- Zoho Subscriptions 2021 Year in Review
- Pause, resume, and maybe for 2022, we will be able to stack subscriptions. Fingers crossed.
- Zoho Notebook 2021 Year in Review
- And one day Brett will get his wish.
- Zoho Inventory 2021 Year in Review
- So much was accomplished this year allowing more organizations to adopt Zoho Inventory.
- Zoho CRM December 2021 Community Digest
- This is always a great source for updates and discussions around Zoho CRM and worth checking out every month.
Implementation of the Week
- CRM scheduled function for bulk-record round-robin by user role
- For lower volume record creation, workflow functions can be used to round-robin ownership
- For bulk record creations (ex: syncs from 3rd party systems), workflow functions will not suffice
- Scheduled functions can run on large sets of records much more efficiently
- Round-robin function queries against active CRM users in a specific role to determine who is eligible to receive owner
This Weeks Read
- Readable vs. understandable: the importance of context by Michelle S.
- “According to the Web Content and Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), text isn’t readable if it requires more than a lower secondary level of education.”
- Why Are Google Analytics Stats Different From Jetpack’s Stats?
- Ever wonder why you have different analytics tools giving you different results on your website? This article gives an excellent breakdown as to why this happens.
New Blogs, Videos, and Resource Guides
- Zenatta Blogs
- Zenatta 2021 Year in Review
- We couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you!
- Zenatta 2021 Year in Review
Application / Plug-In of the Week
- We just started using this product and it is amazing.
- Key features in the standard plan include:
- Unlimited Streaming to all Platforms
- Multi-Streaming via Restream.io & Switchboard
- Custom Overlays & Branding
- Screen Sharing with Picture-in-Picture
- and much more!
Tips and Tricks
- Zoho CRM User Profiles & Permissions Tutorial – 2022
- New year new tips!
- The first part of the Zoho CRM series to start the new year covers security controls inside settings that allow you to control user profiles and permissions.