This guide by Zoho helps those responsible for administering the CRM system in their organization or migrating from another CRM to Zoho CRM.
Businesses are classified as small and medium-sized based on their number of employees and the turnover per year. In such organizations, the business plan is mostly growth-centric, as they continuously try new ways to engage with their customers and align their sales strategies to bring out the best. Using a software can help them run the business effortlessly, however implementing a new software into an ever-changing, growing ecosystem has its set of challenges.
Here is the table of contents for this guide:
- Implementation Strategy
- Implementation Plan
- Define Business goals
- Document, analyze, and map your business processes
- Identify the key players who will help you understand every aspect of your business
- Start Implementing Zoho CRM
- Set up basic organization details
- Customize the account and set up basic modules
- Identify users who will access CRM and set their roles and profiles
- Identify Users
- Create Roles
- Create Profiles
- Add users and invite them to CRM
- Enable data security
- Establish data visibility and accessibility rules
- Set up email integration and lead generation processes
- Establish basic automation processes
- Bring data into Zoho CRM
- Determine the business metrics you want to see
Not finding what you are looking for in regards to Zoho CRM? Drop us a line and we would be happy to see what we can do to fill that gap!
For more guides on Zoho CRM Click Here.
Are you looking to give Zoho CRM a try? Here is a free trial to see if it is a fit for your business.