TVS Pro is a custom audio-video solutions integrator. They sell and install audio and video equipment and control. They are a team of 34 employees and are based out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
We’ve been on the same software (Everest (Icode / Versata), since 2003 with no real updates since 2009. The biggest pain point has been getting the data in/out, as well as the restriction of using a non-browser based on-premise solution. There was no real automation that could be built for us, and many limitations to the workflow changes we could make.Bubba Bollinger, IT and HR
The implementation for TVS Pro can be broken down into 4 main elements: Database Migration & CRM improvements, Finance suite customization, and WorkDrive automation.
Database Migration & CRM Improvements
The team at TVS Pro are extremely tech-savvy, so most of the migration was already completed when we were brought on. Our team was able to assist with further CRM training, dashboards, and some minor tweaks to optimize the existing systems they set up.
Finance Suite Customization
Most of the implementation for TVS Pro was focused around the Finance suite and in particular Zoho Inventory. Key implementation notes worth discussing were:
- Developed automations for sales orders and purchase orders tracking.
- Implemented dashboards to monitor these processes.
- Custom Build for Large Sales Orders
- Enabled creation of purchase orders (POs) for all items in a large sales order with a click of a button.
- If a PO already existed, added new items to the existing PO and associated them with the orders.
- Facilitated combining multiple items from the same vendor in one PO.
- Vendor Discount Thresholds
- Automated the process to activate larger price breaks when purchases from a vendor hit a certain threshold.
- Multi-Warehousing Automation
- Implemented automation for inventory movement between main warehouse and showroom warehouse.
- Automatic record creation for inventory adjustments to ensure accurate inventory count.
- Vendor Catalog Import
- Provided a way to import vendor catalogs into inventory, turning their inventory into a comprehensive vendor catalog.
Automated account creation process to generate a folder and associate it with the account. This improved the link between CRM and Projects modules by providing a single folder for each project.
The Zenatta team is very quick to understand our needs and come up with a solution to solve the issue we need. Because of the way our business does things we have needed a lot of customization to share/transfer/create data amongst the various Zoho applications (primarily Books, Inventory, and CRM).
Specifically, we have had Zenatta build a “Push to PO” button that will drastically improve our purchasing process’s efficiency by automatically creating multiple PO’s at the same time from a single Sales Order.
They also built a button for us that creates multiple packages from a single receive, so when we receive a PO that has equipment for multiple Sales Orders, we can package those those items quickly and efficiently at once.
In addition to that, their wealth of knowledge regarding what can/can’t be done in Zoho is remarkable!
Zenatta filled the gap between what you receive from Zoho Support and what you need/want to do with Zoho. Thank you, Zenatta team!
I would absolutely recommend Zenatta to others. Especially if you are doing the migration/transition to Zoho on your own – Zenatta is a key partner in bridging the gap between Zoho Documentation, Zoho Support, and any configuration settings or “best practices” questions you may have.Bubba Bollinger, IT and HR