This tutorial on mastering the Zoho Desk knowledge base & help center features was taken from our Zoho Desk Tutorial. Here
Zoho Desk Knowledge Base:
- The video outlines the management of a knowledge base inside Zoho Desk.
- Knowledge Base can present articles in a few ways: as suggested articles, direct reviews, or on a help center using a widget icon on a website.
Integration with other Zoho Products:
- The articles can integrate with Zoho’s Sales IQ and Zoho Desk’s Help Center.
- Articles created in the knowledge base are linked to specific departments.
- An article consists of a title, tags, and can now include likes/dislikes, a new feature for the Help Center side.
- End-users can access the Help Center to view knowledge base articles, create tickets, and like, dislike, or comment on articles.
Article Permissions and SEO Optimization:
- Display permissions for articles can be set to only agents, registered users, or all users.
- Articles can be linked to categories, subcategories, and tags.
- SEO optimization features are available for articles, such as a title, meta keywords, and a meta description.
Zoho Desk Help Center:
- Upon starting with Zoho Desk, a default Help Center is created with a publicly accessible URL.
- The Help Center can display a list of knowledge base articles, any associated support tickets, and allows users to submit their own tickets.
- Help Center also offers customization options, access settings, and language options.
Reporting and Analytics:
- The knowledge base provides a list of articles with details on views, likes, dislikes, and comments, along with reporting functionality.
Interaction between Knowledge Base and Tickets:
- The knowledge base articles can interact with tickets to present helpful articles and support agents when responding.