This quick guide by Zoho covers importing Leads into Zoho Marketing Hub and the different file types and errors you may run into along the way.
Zoho MarketingHub allows you to import leads from other sources into a mailing list. Before you begin importing leads, make sure that you’ve created a mailing list to save the data.
In this guide, you’ll learn the different ways to import leads from various sources, which file formats are compatible, possible error scenarios and finally understanding the import history.
Here is the table of contents for this guide:
- Which file formats can be used to import leads?
- What is an Excel file?
- What is a CSV file?
- What problems can arise while importing leads?
- Tips to remember when importing leads(Excel)
- How do I import a field?
- Why are some of my leads ignored?
- Why aren’t group email addresses accepted while importing?
Not finding what you are looking for in regards to Zoho Marketing Hub? Drop us a line and we would be happy to see what we can do to fill that gap!
For more guides on Zoho Marketing Hub Click Here.
Are you looking to give Zoho Marketing Hub a try? Here is a free trial to see if it is a fit for your business.