Hirsh Real Estate is a small team of four that sells over $100,000,000 annually in luxury homes in Atlanta, GA. The Zoho suite helps organize their contacts, listings, and marketing while the analytics keep tabs on YOY sales volume.
We have been on a 1-year quest to find the perfect software to organize and manage our business processes. That has never happened, But Zoho One is by far the closest we have come!Ben Hirsh, Owner
Now that they had Zoho One it was time to mold the various apps to fit their business process model. Here is a breakdown of each application that Hirsh Real Estate uses and their unique implementations created:
- Besides the standard CRM setup, they recently onboarded a new division bringing on individual agents. This required creating managing territories and user roles and permissions, keeping records separate so that they are properly shared with those that need view them.
- Zoho WorkDrive required a unique integration that would create folders for any record that was created in the CRM.
- However, each record that was created need a sub folder inside. The main folder would store each listing while a subfolder needed to be placed inside for each transaction associated with each listing.
- This could be accomplished 1 of 2 ways.
- Using Zoho Flow.
- WorkDrive API
- Besides the general use of campaigns, various syncs and segments were set up based on territories.
- Though we didn’t go through with the build out, some address validation tools were scoped out and were going to built via Zoho Creator.
With power and flexibility comes complexity and the Zenatta team has been completely essential to keep us running smoothly. They seem to work at super-human speed!
We use analytics to track sales volume and units. We switched from Google Apps to Zoho Mail/Calendar. Zoho flow connects our crm transactions to WorkDrive to auto-create, name, and update folders for every deal!
We would recommend Zenatta, because if you need it, they have it. The value is great and the tools are comprehensive. Zenatta provides great objective opinions about which apps are worth using and that is very valuable.
Love the support we get from the Zenatta team!Ben Hirsh, Owner