- New Card Forms for Zoho Forms
- If you like Typeform, you will love these new card forms.
- Early Access – Zoho Desk Blended Conversations
- A “Harmonious camaraderie between the Humans and Bots.”
- Zoho OneAuth 3.0
- You can now organize your applications within the app, along with a few other enhancements.
- Zoho Meeting Co-Organizer Privileges
- Co-organizers can now do everything an organizer can do, which can be determined by role permissions by the organizer.
- Zoho CRM March Community Digest
- Zoho has rolled out a TON of new features these past months, so in case you missed it or wanted early access to one of them, here they all are.
- Zoho Backstage March Roundup
- Lots of feature enhancements to tickets this past month.
- Financial Suite March Product Roundups
- Zoho Social Updates for Marketing Plus
- These came out a couple of months ago for Social and are now available for the Marketing Plus bundle.
- Zoho Desk iOS app (v2.6.17) Update
- Priority work mode is now available for tickets inside the mobile app.
Implementation of the Week
- Account-based Marketing Analytics to Gauge Campaign Effectiveness
- In this implementation, we were working with a client that provides ongoing as-needed services to their customer base
- The goal of this build was to develop Analytics to help us understand the effect of specific Campaigns (email marketing, trade shows, etc) on ongoing revenue flow
- To accomplish this, we first created a SQL table to identify the first time a specific Campaign was associated to an Account (using the Campaign Source field in Deals
- Using this data, we can compare revenue to an Account before or after a specific Campaign was associated
- We can also run reports on total revenue before and after the commencement of a particular Campaign effort
Code Share of the Week
- Zoho Cliq Chat GPT 3.5 Turbo Bot
- Here is an updated code for a cliq bot message handler that uses the chatgpt-3.5-turbo language model, which runs at about 1/10th the cost of the previous model.
This Week’s Read
- What Is Marketing Attribution & How Do You Report on It?
- What’s Working… What’s Not? This article from HubSpot gives an excellent overview of marketing attribution.
New On Zenatta
- Zenatta Blogs
- Televic – Case Study
- Huge shoutout to Dan over at Telivic for this case study. This client has been a pleasure to work with and included multiple implementations, especially around the finance suite.
- Lead Scoring 101: Maximizing Conversions by Prioritizing Sales Prospects
- And continuing on with the marketing analytics theme, this week’s blog provides a comprehensive run-through of lead scoring.
- Televic – Case Study
Tips and Tricks
- Managing Accounting & Physical Stock Levels In Zoho Inventory
- If you use Zoho Inventory, you know it has its nuances. In this first video of the series, Kody runs you through accounting and physical stock.