- PSA – Planned US Datacenter Maintenance
- Annual maintenance as usual, downtime should be minimal and outside normal working hours.
- The All New Zoho Desk 2023
- Some great new features and minor UI enhancements to kick off the new year with Desk.
- Enhanced Analytics For Meetings And Webinars
- Session Count, Duration, and History have been added to the analytics dashboard.
- Subforms Can Now Be Marked As Required
- Subforms are getting plenty of love this year with another great feature added.
- Notebook For ChatGPT
- Hey ChatGPT, how can we connect Notebook to Zoho CRM?
- The Month That Was At Zoho Workplace – Nov 2022
- Incase you missed it, here is everything that happened back in November.
- Zoho Cliq Oct & Nov Updates
- We’ve covered most of these, but events in Cliq got a UI update.
- Samsung Keyboard Issues with Notebook
- If you use a Samsung keyboard and Zoho Notebook, they are still working on resolving this issue.
- Updates To The Zoho Project Andriod App
- New custom fields and tasks are now supported.
Implementation of the Week
- Google Address Validation API
- With this method, we not only check if it is valid data, for example, if a street number contains a symbol (%), which would make it invalid but check if that number exists on that particular street.
- As well as smaller granular information such as knowing if a certain street exists in that city or if that city exists in that state.
- API usage is free up to a certain limit; after that, there are charges to be delimited by google.
- After validation, it is possible to take different types of approaches, such as flagging the entire record as invalid or specifying which parts of the address present inconsistencies to be reviewed.
Code Share of the Week
- Sort a List of Maps by a Value – Zoho Creator
- Last week we posted a code share for sorting an array of objects (or list of maps) by a value contained within one of those objects (maps).
- We were informed by one of my developers that the code shared does not work in Zoho Creator so here is a version of that script that DOES work in Zoho Creator.
This Week’s Read
- Power Of Personalization, How Brands Can Individualize Customer Experience
- Short, but great CX read from the team over at Destination CRM.
New On Zenatta
- Top-Notch Training For New Employees
- If you are looking for a great LMS, we highly recommend Zoho Learn. Here are some extra tips on us to boost your training program.
- Also, stay tuned. We have an accelerated training program coming soon!
Tips and Tricks
- What is NPS? And How To Implement It With The Zoho Product Suite
- In this week’s tip, we cover how to build, integrate and distribute an NPS customer experience survey.