1. Who the hell is Tyler?
2. Nick: Question similar to Question 7 – We use a firm for our social media marketing. They are not employees. We need to give them access to Zoho Social and Campaigns specifically. Will we need to buy a license for them that their team can use, or is there some sort of guest access available for Zoho One users who use a 3rd party marketing agency? Helene: I own a very small retail company and use Zoho for everything however because we are a startup we don’t have the need for an on staff social media manager but can’t ignore the importance SM plays in our marketing plan and growth of our business. Therefore, we hired and external SM manager and was wondering if I can just share posting and schedule permissions with my SMM without actually buying a new Zoho One user license
3. Great tutorial, but I am having some trouble with getting some features to work/display as you have laid out. 1) The method to have the related lists display in either the Leads and Contacts modules, after an existing lead/contact has completed a Zoho Form submission. 2) Additionally, the Related Lead and Related Contact IDs are NOT available when I attempt to build out the “View Lead” or “View Contact” button links. I am not sure where I have missed some directions.
4. So, let’s say you already built all the individual modules one at a time without checking that fancy drop down thing and are now regretting that. You want to clean up duplicate fields that may have been named slightly different or just don’t apply in practice and want to make sure what is left is mapped between the modules property. There is no data in the fields you need because you’re still just figuring things out and don’t have any real customers in the system. Best way to do that? Asking for a friend.
5. I hope this question isn’t rocket science: how to send bulk/mass emails, without the recipients seeing the other recipients? Is it possible in Zoho?
6. Great article by the Zenatta team on Building your Own GPT. Definitely something I want to explore. Exciting stuff! Curious to see/learn more about the use cases, esp. #5 and how this relates to Zia and Data Storytelling for narrative financial reporting. Also will Zenatta be doing any videos on the generative AI topic at some point?