1. Is there a way to batch serialized items on the purchase order side and then assign them to be sold separately from that batch to customers? Can we still see/track which batch that serialized item on the sales order came from? We have unique needs as we are a non-profit business that order park tickets from Florida theme parks and distribute them for free to families in need that come to stay at our resort.
2. I absolutely love Zoho. Do you guys have any videos or news on Zoho Thrive? What are your initial thoughts?
3. We are using Zoho CRM and searching for a tool that can be used by our non-software-using employees to create car condition reports. We are thinking about using either Zoho Forms, Creator or CRM with a custom role as a solution. We would use Zoho RouteIQ, because our employees drive to customers and check their cars right there (I know that RouteIQ is only available for CRM). It would be nice if our employee could have an overview over the attended customer locations and completed forms. In which use case would you prefer one over the other? If we choose Creator, is it possible to export a Zoho Creator app as a custom iOS/Android application, so our employee does not open Creator anymore, but rather our custom app?
4. Have you guys had experience with Zoho RouteIQ? Since Zoho does not shy away from offering unreliable software, I‘m afraid of starting to implement it, before getting insights from experts. Thanks for all your answers, I love your content!
5. Do you have any recommendations or strategies on how coaches can sell their services? Should they use Zoho Subscriptions? or a deal in CRM? How are your coaching clients handling this?
6. Is it possible to trigger an assignment rule after a lead has been created? I pose this question because in order for the correct location / territory to be determined we have a workflow that needs to be completed before I want the assignment rule to be triggered in order to assign the correct users
7. I am about to employ a virtual assistant to support with some admin and research. They need an email address, we need to be able to communicate (Cliq I assume) and some way of managing their priorities (Connect or Project). I am a Zoho One User. Do I have to have a Zoho One account for them or can I buy a Bundle and them as a user under my Zoho One but only with access to the Apps in the Bundle? If I can use a Bundle, which is the best for this type of application. Thanks once again for your thoughts.
8. I need to create documentation for Zoho Creator apps and Zoho CRM projects also. How are you all doing it? Please share your experience.
Here are the links to the help articles discussed:
Question 3: https://www.zoho.com/creator/videos/rebranding-apps-in-zoho-creator.htmlhttps://help.zoho.com/portal/en/community/topic/open-google-maps-mobile-from-an-application
Question 7: https://zenatta.com/resources-bundles/
Question 8: https://zenatta.com/zoho-apps/learn/