1. About crews in Zoho FSM, are you sure the description you gave in this video is accurate? Because I got the impression that crews are like Teams in Zoho Projects. Just a grouping of individual users.
2. Thank you for answering my question [regarding enterprise-scale business limitations in Zoho Books]! Are we going to face these limitations in Zoho CRM as well?
3. Any advice on using CRM instead of Zoho One for a small business? We’d love to have a central system for our call center but it’s tough to decide.
4. Hey guys, Do you have experience with the Google Ads Integration of Zoho CRM? I heard multiple times that it is either not working at all or is unreliable.
5. [When to use Custom Modules vs. Subforms in Zoho CRM]? Could you please share any wisdom you have?
6. In June 2023, Zoho Calendar published that integrating with Zoom was an option but as of October 2023, I do not see that as an option. Any idea why?
7. [In Zoho Flow,] what min & max values of delay can be set?
8. Your position on Zoho Bookings is clear (and shared), especially when it comes to syncing with external calendars. Curious though – what is your view on Zoho Bookings when paired with Zoho Mail/Calendar….keeping it all inside of Zoho One? Do your clients have good feedback on this setup? We are currently using M365 for email (and Calendly) and are considering the move to Zoho Mail + Bookings in the medium term.
9. I have an ever-growing number of deluge functions within CRM, Desk, Flow, Creator, and other corners of Zoho, many of which are retired, but which I would like to keep around for future use or reference. I’m just wondering what the best practice is in maintaining large amounts of deluge code. It certainly crowds up the function listings. I imagine copy and pasting unused code out of Zoho would be best. But where? Where does Zenatta keep and reference all its code? Are there applications other people use? Thanks for any and all insight!