1. (0:55) What if you do not have those options [to add to other modules] when building fields? Is that a recent update or an older version of Zoho?
2. (1:55) How do I adjust invoice templates so I can make adjustments for services that are not a fixed cost?
3. (4:41) How do I make a two-page email campaign?
4. (9:01) I have a vendor that supplies invoices in Excel (xlsx) format. We get ~4 per month with about 25-50 lines, and they are all the same format. I know I can pull these into Zoho Analytics for pivot analysis, but I’d like to avoid doing it manually. Is it possible to simply drop the latest Excel file into a folder and have Zoho Analytics monitor that folder for new files? Is this something that Analytics has a built-in feature for, or could it be done in DataPrep, or would it have to be custom-scripted?
5. (16:07) Is it possible to archive deals after they are closed/won? Looking to free up space in my pipeline. On that note, is there an easy way to search by a job number? Thanks!
6. (19:43) Can you sync Zoho contacts into Automation without the emails?
7. (20:40) How do we block certain email addresses from being able to email us on zoho desk?
8. (22:52) We sell on different marketplaces and many different fees come out on each order. We have created a custom Flow that can update a zoho sheet with all fees for each order and pull in the reference number for each payment. I just can’t seem to be able to push the updated bank fee to the payment. If anyone might be able to help, please .
9. (27:05) Great video. Question: When someone goes to your website via the google ad, is it the forms they fill out that should have the hidden element and is that how they get into the CRM or does Google know who they are and will it push their information into the CRM automatically? Can you tell in your CRM what keywords and ad that CRM contact used to get into the Website/CRM?
Here are the links to the help articles discussed: Question 7: https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/desk/contacts-and-accounts/articles/managing-spam-contacts-in-zoho-desk#Marking_or_unmarking_a_contact_as_spam